Zurken machines manufacturer & exporter of All types of Grinder commonly Zurken Brand
grinding machine, also known as grinder, is any of various power tools or machine tools used for grinding, which is a type of machining using an abrasive wheel as the cutting tool. Each grain of abrasive on the wheel’s surface cuts a small chip from the workpiece via shear deformation.
Grinding is used to finish workpieces that must show high surface quality However, there are some roughing applications in which grinding removes high volumes of metal quite rapidly. Thus, grinding is a diverse field.The grinding machine consists of a bed with a fixture to guide and hold the work piece, and a power-driven grinding wheel spinning at the required speed. The speed is determined by the wheel’s diameter and manufacturer’s rating. The grinding head can travel across a fixed work piece, or the work piece can be moved while the grind head stays in a fixed position.
Fine control of the grinding head or table position is possible using a vernier calibrated hand wheel, or using the features of numerical controls.Grinding machines remove material from the work piece by abrasion, which can generate substantial amounts of heat. To cool the work piece so that it does not overheat and go outside its tolerance, grinding machines incorporate a coolant. The coolant also benefits the machinist as the heat generated may cause burns. In high-precision grinding machines.
• Bench grinder, which usually has two wheels of different grain sizes for roughing and finishing operations and is secured to a workbench or floor stand. Its uses include shaping tool bits or various tools that need to be made or repaired. Bench grinders are manually operated.
• Cylindrical grinder, which includes both the types that use centers and the centerless types. A cylindrical grinder may have multiple grinding wheels. The workpiece is rotated and fed past the wheel(s) to form a cylinder. It is used to make precision rods, tubes, bearing races, bushings, and many other parts.
• Surface grinder which includes the wash grinder. A surface grinder has a “head” which is lowered to a workpiece which is moved back and forth under the grinding wheel on a table that typically has a controllable permanent magnet for use with magnetic stock but can have a vacuum chuck or other filtering means. The most common surface grinders have a grinding wheel rotating on a horizontal axis cutting around the circumference of the grinding wheel. Rotary surface grinders, commonly known as “Blanchard” style grinders, have a grinding head which rotates the grinding wheel on a vertical axis cutting on the end face of the grinding wheel, while a table rotates the workpiece in the opposite direction underneath. This type of machine removes large amounts of material and grinds flat surfaces with noted spiral grind marks. It can also be used to make and sharpen metal stamping die sets, flat shear blades, fixture bases or any flat and parallel surfaces. Surface grinders can be manually operated or have CNC controls.
• Tool and cutter grinder and the D-bit grinder. These usually can perform the minor function of the drill bit grinder, or other specialist toolroom grinding operations.
• Grinding wheel with flange
• Regulating wheel with flange
• Coolant pump with tank
• Hydraulic tank with pump
• Work rest blade for through feed grinding
• Hand pump lubrication for slides
• Machine lamp
• Splash guards
• A.C. drive for regulating wheel head
• Instruction manual
• Tool kit
• Micro feed fine adjustment for depth of cut
• Template truing slides for profile dressing
• Servo control voltage stabilizer
• Motorized centralized lubrication for slides
• Fully enclosed splash guards
• A.C. drive for grinding wheel head
• Hydrodynamic bush bearings for GW head
• Bush bearing for RW head
• Wheel balancing stand with arbor
• Additional grinding wheel flange
• Additional regulating wheel flange
• Additional work rest blade through feed
• Additional work rest blade infeed
• Magnetic coolant separator
• Paper cum magnetic coolant separator
• Anti vibration pads
• Vibratory bowl feeder
• Hydraulic oil cooler
• Profile templates
• Bar feeder for long bar grinding
• Auto infeed grinding with hydraulic cylinder
• Auto ejector for infeed grinding hydraulic
• Auto ejector for infeed grinding pneumatic
• Auto lifter for infeed grinding
• Auto loading attachment for infeed
• Automatic feeder for through feed grinding
• Automatic balancing for grinding wheel
Showing all 4 results