Call Our Indian Number
Technical Specification for all 5 Sizes of Iron Worker is as mentioned below:
The Best Iron Working Machines Supplier In India
- Blade For Round Bar, Square Bar Cutting, ‘I’ – Bim, Section Cutting
- Any Type of Punching Notching & Bending Die
- First Fill of Hydraulic Oil
- Main Back Gauge
- Blade for Angle Cutting, Channel Cutting (Any one size), Flat Cutting & Notching
- Fine Stroke Adjustment Rod with Limit Switch
- Manual / Hydraulic Job Clamping Device
- Electric Control Panel
- Pair of Foot Pedal
- Main Drive Motor
- Easily changeable punches and dies for fast tool change.
- Thoughtfully designed stripper for visibility, safety and ease of use.
- Standard gauging table or optional multi-stop gauging table or optional duplicating gauging table.
- Optional hydraulic stripper is available on double cylinder ironworkers and punching machines.
BAR SHEARING STATION:
- One hold-down for various sizes of square bar shearing and round bar shearing.
- Optional channel shear tooling is available for most models. (See specification chart for details
- Special curved upper blade to give a clean shear with minimum distortion.
- Lower blade has four usable cutting edges.
- Variable degree miter-cutting on angle flange.
- Easily adjustable hold-down.
- Support table with guides for accurate positioning.
- Optional hydraulic hold-down is available on double cylinder iron workers.
ANGLE SHEARING STATION:
- Single shear with no material loss and minimal deformity.
- 45 degree mitre-cut is easy and clean.
- Featuring blades with four usable cutting edges.
- Ideal for notching on flat bars and angles.
- Feature electrically interlocked safety guard for maximum safety and visibility. Gauging table with stops for precise positioning.
- Optional Vee-Notcher is also available.
The Best Iron Working Machines Supplier In Punjab
error: Content is protected !!